Sunday, May 11, 2008

This Is The Media Spec

Welcome to the Media Spec.

I have been a regular on forums under a couple different handles, but I have not tried my hand on a non-personal blog. A couple people suggested I try it, and here comes Media Spec. I hope to concentrate on music, video games, and animation, giving my insights, opinions, and reviews on news, products, and the respective industries.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please leave them here. This should be interesting.




Related Articles


3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Interesting indeed. What if I start making topical suggestions?

Unknown May 12, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

I have some content ideas in mind, but I definitely don't mind suggestions. If you have any topics or news you would like covered, please post them here.

Anonymous,  May 12, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Just wanted to say congrats on getting started. I'll post again when/if I come up with some suggestions/topics/etc. Hopefully you'll get something tonight!

Our Blogger Templates  © 2008

Back to TOP